Central government has launched portal for farmers online registration. The government start portal to provide subsidy and benefits for farmers for their better crops. Government want to motivate farmers by providing various helps and schemes benefits directly through this portal. The farmers of all states would have to fill kisan online registration form by visit at www.kisan.gov.in to get benefits by central government.
A large number of farmers have registered on the kisan portal to get subsidy on various products. Kisan online registration form is available on portal. Government has launched portal to accept applications from all farmers of country.
Steps for Farmers Online Registration Process
- For registration on portal farmers have to visit at online portal www.kisan.gov.in.
- Farmers click on “Farmer Registration” link.
- Farmers registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary detail in registration form carefully.
- After filling all detail click on “Submit” button.
The farmers have to follow all steps given above to easily fill kisan online registration form. Government create this portal to keep all detail related to farmers.