Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has launched Solar Pump Yojana 2017 in Uttar Pradesh to distribute free solar pumps for farmers of state. Under the scheme Yogi government will distribute free water pumps for 10,000 farmers. The farmers would have to make UP solar pump scheme 2017 online registration by visit at official website agriculture.up.nic.in. Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL) will distribute solar pumps for farmers.
Government has started solar pump yojana UP to improve crops of farmers. State government has done a major contract with central government to distribute free solar pumps for farmers and developed their agriculture system. Farmers can fill UP Solar Pump Scheme 2017 online registration form through online portal to get benefits by government.
UP Solar Pump Scheme 2017 Online Registration Process
- For registration applicants need to visit at official website agriculture.up.nic.in.
- Applicants have to click on “New User Registration” link.
- UP solar pump online registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary information in registration form carefully.
- Now applicants click on “Submit” button.
- After click on button you will register successfully for pumps.
The farmers of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply online for solar pumps yojana. Solar pumps will also reduce electricity bills of farmers. CM Yogi Adityanath has also launched various schemes in state for welfare of people.