United India Insurance Company Limited has released UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 on its official website uiic.co.in. The company has issued a notification to held recruitment exam on 23rd October to select candidates for various assistant posts. The candidates who were waiting for UIIC hall ticket 2017 now they can download it by visit at official portal of UIIC company.
The company has already conducted prelims exam and now they are going to held mains exam. The applicants who have qualified prelims examination, they are eligible to attend mains exam to get assistant post jobs. The candidates who have qualified first exam can download UIIC hall ticket 2017 to attend second phase exam. United India Insurance Company Limited has issued a notification on official website about the exam to recruit 696 employees for various vacancies.
Steps to Download UIIC Assistant Adit Card 2017
- Applicants need to visit at UIIC online portal uiic.co.in to download admit card.
- Applicants have to click on “Ass. Recrt Phase II Call Letter” link.
- Now applicants have to Login at website with registration number and password.
- Then click on admit card download link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Applicants click on “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will appear on screen.
- Download or Take printout of UIIC hall ticket 2017 to attend exam.
The applicants have to follow all following steps to easily download their UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 through official portal. The applicants will not allow by United India Insurance Company Limited for examination without admit card.