Prime Minister, Narendra has started Swachh Bharat Mission in India for cleanliness of country. Under this mission government will construct toilets for rural and urban people free of cost. The applicants can fill swachh bharat mission toilet application form by visit at official website of government swachhbharaturban.in. Government will provide Rs. 12,000 for beneficiaries for construction of toilets. Individual household latrine (IHHL) application form pdf is available for download on official website Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Under Swachh Bharat Mission government will transfer construction amount direct to bank accounts of beneficiaries. In urban areas Nagar Nigam will select applicants and in rural areas Rural Development officer or Gram Pradhan will select applicants to construct free toilets. Applicants would have to fill IHHL application form online through online portal to construct free toilets.
How to Fill Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet Application Form Online
- To fill IHHL application form applicants need to visit at official website swachhbharaturban.in.
- Applicants click on “Households & Citizen” tab at top of page.
- Then click on “Online Application For IHHL” link.
- Applicants click on “New Applicants Click Here” tab.
- IHHL applicants registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary information carefully in registration form.
- Now applicants click on “Register” button.
- After registration you will get Login ID and Password.
- Applicants have to Login at website with email and password.
- Now applicants able to fill IHHL application form
- After filling all detail in application form submit the form.
Below is the Screenshot of Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet Application Form PDF
applicants can also download individual household latrine IHHL application form pdf through the link given below :-
Documents Required for Individual Household Latrine (IHHL)
- Bank passbook photocopy
- Applicants photograph scanned copy
- Aadhaar card photocopy
- Resident proof
- Ration card photocopy
The applicants will contact will nagar palika and gram pradhan to get more information about toilet construction and to construct toilets. Under Swachh Bharat Mission government has also constructed various toilets in rural and urban areas.