After a long 13 days protest of farmers state government has announced to launch Rajasthan farm loan waiver scheme 2017 to waive farmers loan. Under this scheme government will waive farmers loan up to Rs. 50.000. Government has made this big announcement on 14th September. Government will soon start karj mafi yojana Rajasthan online application form through its official website. Farmers would have to fill Rajasthan farm loan waiver scheme online registration to get benefits by government.
The government has also allotted Rs. 20,000 crore for implementation of karj mafi yojana Rajasthan. Agriculture Minister, Prabhulal Saini has made this announcement on 14th September. Government has signed this agreement by conducting high-level technical committee. Under the agreement, farmers above age of 60 years will also get a monthly pension of Rs. 2,000.
Highlights of Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2017
- Government has launched Rajasthan farm loan waiver scheme 2017 to provide financial helps for farmers.
- Under kisan karj mafi yojana Rajasthan government has allotted Rs. 20,000 crore for crop loans.
- Government will provide waive on farmers loan up Rs. 50,000.
- Government will also provide a monthly pension of Rs. 2000 to farmers above the age 60 years.
- Government has made announced for farm loan waiver on 14th September.
Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Application Form 2017
The information about how to apply for farm loan waiver scheme Rajasthan has not released by government. The application process for kisan karj mafi yojana Rajasthan will start soon by state government. The government will launch a new portal to accept kisan karj mafi yojana rajasthan application form online.