Vidhwa Pension Scheme has been launched Madhya Pradesh government to provide financial assistance for widows in state. The government will provide pension to widow for reducing burden of financial expenses and help them. The scheme is introduced under National Social Assistance Programme in 1995. The applicants can fill vidhwa pension scheme MP online application form through official website pensions.samagra.gov.in. The scheme is specially meant for widow women because under this scheme woman gets a pension every month until her death. Government will provide 300 Rupees for widows as pension every month.
The applicant should be related to the family living below the poverty line according to the norms set by the Government of India. An applicant who wish to apply and qualify some eligibility norms mentioned below. The applicant can get the application form and apply to Commissioner Municipal Corporation or Nagar Panchayat.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme MP Online Registration Procedure
- Here is the complete procedure how to apply online for old age pension scheme Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants have to open online portal pensions.samagra.gov.in.
- Applicants need to click on “पेंशन हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link.
- Select your district, nagar nigam, and fill samagra sadasya ID.
- Then applicants click on “पेंशन हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें ” link.
- Vidhwa pension scheme Madhya Pradesh registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary detail in registration form carefully.
- After filling complete detail click on submit button.
Download Vidhwa Pension Scheme MP Application Form
The applicants can download application through the link given below.
- Applicants Should be residence of Madhya Pradesh
- Applicants should belong to below poverty line
- The age of the applicant will be 40 years to 79 years
- Only widow women are eligible for this scheme.
- Age Proof
- Aadhar card
- BPL ration card
- Death certificate of husband
- Applicant’s Passport Size 3 photograph
- Residence proof e.g. certificate from residence authority
- Bank details e.g. account number, account holder name, MICR code, IFSC code