Chief Minister, Raghubar Das has launched new scheme Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana for unemployed youth in state of Jharkhand. The main ambitious of this scheme is to provide skill development training programmes to unemployed youth and job opportunities to them. Interested candidates can apply online for Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) at www.skilljharkhand.org/hunar.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana will provide skill training programmes and job opportunities to unemployed youth between the ages of 18-35 years. The candidates can register themselves on Hunar Jharkhand Registration Application Form at the official portal.
Hunar Jharkhand Online Registration Process
- Candidates have to visit at official website at www.skilljharkhand.org or hunar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on “हुनर पोर्टल में रजिस्ट्रेशन कर इसका लाभ उठावें” link.
- Then click on “http://hunar.jharkhand.gov.in/candidateRegistration.action” link.
- Hunar Jharkhand Registration Form will display on the screen.
- Candidate fills all the necessary details in the application form.
- Click on “Save” buttons.
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Candidate must be employment
- Candidate must be resident of Jharkhand
- Candidate must not be involve in any type of job
- Candidate must be between 18-35 years
- Candidate must be able to read and write.
Saksham Jharkhand Kaushal Vikas Yojana helps government to encourage the unemployed youth about their higher education by providing them skill development training programmes. Under this scheme, various job opportunities will be created for those candidates. The interested candidates can apply for Hunar Jharkhand Online Registration at the online portal.