The Odisha government has started Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) Online Registration through official website dheodisha.gov.in or www.vidyalakshmi.co.in. Under KSSY Scheme government will provide education loan to students at only 1% interest. Eligible candidates can fill Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) Application Form 2017-18 by visit at official website of Odisha Higher Education Department.
The government has launched KSSY scheme in state to encourage students about higher education. Government will provide education loan for students up to Rs. 10 lac. The students can apply online for Siksha Sathi Yojana Odisha to get education loan. Under the scheme various banks will provide loan for students according to their courses.
Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) Online Registration
- For KSSY scheme registration applicants need to visit at dheodisha.gov.in or www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
- Applicants have to click on “KSSY Scheme” link.
- Read complete information about scheme and click on “Click Here to Apply” tab.
- Vidya Lakshmi portal will open then click on “Register” button.
- KSSY Registration Form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary information in registration form.
- Now click on “Submit” button you will register successfully.
- After registration you have Login with Email ID and Password.
- Applicants click on “Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) Application Form 2017-18” link.
- Application form will open.
- Fill all necessary information in application form carefully.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY)
- Applicant should be resident of Odisha.
- Applicants family income should be between 4.5 lac to 6 lac per year.
- SC/ST and backward class students are eligible to apply for education loan.
The government will provide education loan up to Rs. 10 lac. The youth will pay loan within a time period of 10 years to 15 years. Youth would have to pay 1% interest rate on DHE Odisha Education Loan. The balance amount of loan will be born by state government. Applicants would have to fill Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) Application Form 2017-18 through official website to get loan.