The India Post has released notification for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The unemployed youth who are looking for government jobs can fill Bihar post office application form online by visit at official website indiapost.gov.in. The government inviting online applications to fill 1471 Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
The India post will select candidates by conducting a written test. The applicants who qualify test will call for personal interview. The candidates between age of 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply online for 1470 vacant posts. The applicants who have passed 10th class are eligible for recruitment.
How to Fill Bihar Postal Circle GDS Application Form Online
- To fill application form applicants need to open official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Applicants click on “Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017” link.
- Now applicants search for Bihar post office application form.
- Fill all necessary information in application form.
- After filling detail submit the form carefully.
The candidates should passed 10th class from recognized board to apply for these vacant posts.
The applicants between the age of 18 to 40 years are eligible for vacancies.
The applicants of General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 100 as application and applicants of SC/ST and women can fill application form free of cost.
The applicants would have to fill application form online to get government jobs in Bihar postal circle office. The applicants can apply online for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 till 19th October 2017.